Friday, September 14, 2012

Fabulous Friday Fitness Challenge...step it up!

Time to S T E P  I T  U P girls!

The other day a random guy at the gym paid me a compliment on my legs. Compliments are far and few between for me, aside from my hubby who believes in flattery, but when I do get one it's always about my legs. Why? I believe it's a combination of good genes and billions and billions of squats and lunges.

So find a step and do one of my favorite leg exercises. This one will get your heart pumping and tone those legs. Face the bottom stair of a flight of stairs, a turned over (sturdy please) box, a curb or for a real challenge a picnic bench. Step up with one foot, follow with the other for a toe tap, then back down you go. Repeat leading with the other foot. That's one. Repeat for 20. Rest. Repeat.

Thank me in the morning for those burning hamstrings, glutes and tight calves.

READY...SET...GO!!! 

comment when you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment